Skip to main content

Reply to "Alert: Site Maintenance Mnnday, March 6"

Hey REALLY crazy crazy Kitty,
You didn't go through the store very far did you? And, for your information, I've been around a LOT longer than a little over a month. I've been doing what I do in antiques and glassware and collectibles for YEARS- just not on Ebay. So don't TELL me to keep my opinions to myself- you voiced yours- here- on a PUBLIC board, and I am just as entitled to do so as you are, until Auctiva tells me or you or anyone else differently. However- for the sake of others on this PUBLIC message board, I will resign from this PUBLIC argument with you- if you care to argue in private- fine- I'm all for it- email me. We will continue there. Just for the record, I haven't been RANTING at you nor anyone else for "hours". I don't have the TIME to rant for hours about anything to anyone- here or anywhere else. I do check these boards frequently anymore to see what IS going on- simply out of curiosity more than anything else- and to read with amazement posts like yours. You don't just keep your slanderous remarks to one subject do you? You have to try to get more personal about it all! Just because you ran your filthy mouth this morning and showed the public what you are made of, language-wise, doesn't give you the right to attack me or my store personally. I have not done so to you and I will appreciate you keeping your arguments based on what this board and thread were previously about.

quote:
Originally posted by Crazy Kitty:
Hey Notreallyninetyninecentplacemostofmyitemsaremuchmuchmore, since you have only been in business for a little over a month, you ought to keep you opinions to yourself til you know a lot more! I have just been watching this thread and hearing you rant at me for hours but now couldn't resist as I just went to your store. PLEASE! You have a lot of nerve!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.