Skip to main content

Reply to "ALL!! Check your Listing Images, Changing Order when Posting on Bay NO Notifications"

Hi - I am sorry, however, it does effect conducting MY business as time is money. If I am spending time checking listings, then that is costing me money since I can't list and check listings and conduct other business. If by chance some go through that are not caught buyer can't see gallery that is also costing money as most people are not going to click into listing with no picture. I know I sure don't, if I see someone without a gallery picture, I always wonder why in the world one would waste their time listing with NO picture.

I got 60 of these in 3 or 4 days at one point. Each had to be checked to make sure photos were on. In addition I spend about 2-3 hours on the phone with ebay on hold and attempting to find out why this was happening. So it does in fact affect conducting my business.

Glad it does not effect your business though. You may not get as many as some of us do. Obviously the more you have listed the bigger the problem would be. And it appears that you use stock photos for some of your listings which would not present a problem anyway.

We are not asking for immediate fix and glad it is being looked into, but others do need to be made aware of these issues, so that they do not spend time calling ebay and sending support requests for items covered in forums.

Tony, thanks again for update.

Vickie

http://stores.ebay.com/VICKIES-VARIETY
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.