Skip to main content

Reply to "All Griefers Can Officially Apologize Here!"

As I said I made no claim there was any intention to disrupt ebay listings. It is only that considering Amazon & Ebay are the biggest that Amazon is hosting such a huge amount of pictures that are being used for ebay. Its amazing that they even agreed to this. I didnt realize just how many auctiva users there was until yesterday when it went down. Throw in the fact that ebay rules read that listings can not be ended within 12 hours of end of listing it was a mess for big item sellers. Auctiva had no control what so ever and definitely not to blame. The point was its strange to see 2 sites like this with one having such power over the other. As for seeing what happened? Amazon can say whatever unless a 3rd party is doing the work.
Me Ive always defended auctiva anytime there were technical problems. Free is Free and like someone else said I dont mind what so ever to pay for the service because Its been extremely good to me.
Anyone that came in here and blasted auctiva for the pictures down I dont want to buy from and probably should find a new hobby besides selling on ebay. Free to some just isnt enough anymore.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.