Skip to main content

Reply to "All Images Failing - anyone else?"

Here's the reply I got from support tonight

Thank you for contacting us regarding this issue, I am sorry you are experiencing this problem. I would like to inform you that I have tried to upload few images with your Auctiva account and I am able to do it without facing any issue. I would also, like to inform you as if now the Auctiva services are working perfectly fine.

Based on the description of behavior you are experiencing there may be a browser tool bar or add on such as a pop-up blocker that is conflicting with Auctiva's image uploading software. Please try disabling any of these types of programs and attempt working in your Auctiva account after doing so.

You may also find it beneficial to clear your browser history and cache, should you need them, here are instructions for this process using the two browsers optimized for use with Auctiva:

FireFox 3.0

'Clear Private Data' from the 'Tools' menu, ensure the boxes next to 'cache' and 'cookies' are checked, and then click the 'Clear Private Data Now' button. Please ensure that only one browser window is open when you are doing this or your cache may not empty properly.

Once you have made these adjustments, please close and re-open your Firefox browser for the new settings to take effect.

If you have any additional questions or concerns pertaining to your Auctiva account, please feel free to let me know, and I’ll be happy to continue assisting you.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.