Skip to main content

Reply to "ALL Sellers as of 27th can't print Parcel package online IDEAS ??? Anyone got any??"

Sorry Auctiva has not responded especially since this issue is somewhat time sensitive as the changes are to go into effect in just 2 days.

It would have also been nice to know if this issue is also going to effect labels on Auctiva or not.....as Parcel Post will be no more and a new method will be in place...so this is also an Auctiva issue as Auctiva has a shipping label function as well....and it would be nice to know if we can use it or not.

I am so very glad you reposted it in red because I totally missed the part where it said it will not be available "until March"....so basically we only have to deal with it not printing for a month.

What I have been able to find out...I just talked to both eBay and PayPal, who's labels for eBay transactions are also managed by eBay and this is all because USPS just put out the announcement so they have not had time to integrate new software to be able to print the parcel select labels and why it is going to take until March.
Last edited by trinkets
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.