Skip to main content

Reply to "ALL Sellers as of 27th can't print Parcel package online IDEAS ??? Anyone got any??"

Thanks for that information. Since I have not used auctiva to ship not sure how I would just know this?? Seems auctiva would have come on and asked us to contact them direct at this point if that were needed. I guess since this is not responded to by auctiva no news is good news...but we will sure be finding out soon.

Since this is auctiva system I feel it best for them to deal with their vendor. Would think it is time waster for ALL of auctiva customers who may want to use to all write to Endicia about auctiva system. Seems like this is a YES, we will be ready or NO, we will not be ready to me. This is not an in between like being half pregnant...either you are are you are not. Auctiva is my vendor so sure would not jump above them to get information that I have to depend on their system to use. I would assume auctiva has to do updates to their system for any shipping service to work.

However, ebay says the following so based on the information you provided I would guess auctiva will be ready for shippers on Sunday.

quote:
and sellers who have sold items with the Parcel Select service—will need to go to the Post Office or an alternate online postage provider (i.e. Pitney Bowes, Endicia.com, Stamps.com, etc.) to purchase this class of service.

Thanks for that information.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.