Skip to main content

Reply to "Amazon and Ebay Multi-Channel Selling announcement"

Auctiva, would be nice to get some kind of response on this:

We do expect to be introducing additional multi-channel capabilities beyond what we already provide (eBay and Auctiva Commerce) in the near future.

1. "We are NOT going to get this in other venues" (my interpretation today: we thought we would put a pacifer in your mouth so you would shut up)

2. "We plan to have__________" with some of venues you may use) and approx plan on when. That way if we are going to other sites to list we can decide whether to wait OR go ahead & begin plus we can then evaluate what sites we want to use that will fall in with auctiva options.

3. "Leave us alone ______________" this is how I interpret your lack of response due to the lack of response we got when we asked numerous times about amazon. Frankly, I feel that should have been handled MUCH, MUCH SOONER than it was, but am interested in moving forward!

Right now I am assuming since there is no response that #3 and 1 would be response. We realize you are busy (so are we and we need to be able to plan our business) but this has not had auctiva response since 18th of May.

IF we do not have information we need we can't
make informed decisions.

Thanks for some kind of answer, in this case no news is good news does not apply because of the past.

thanks for response
Vickie
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.