Skip to main content

Reply to "Amazon and Ebay Multi-Channel Selling announcement"

Vickie,

We are constantly thinking about additional channels and venues that Auctiva.com might serve in the future. However, as things have turned out, I was too optimistic when I said we expected to be introducing additional multi-channel capabilities...in the 'near future' back in May. At the time I had thought we would be in a position to announce something more quickly than has actually been the case. I'm sorry if that caused you inconvenience, but it was an honest mistake. Put simply, the plans shifted.

We are still evaluating our future direction in this area, so we can't provide any concrete information and I cannot make speculative comments about future development efforts or announcements. The bottom line is, we will update folks when we have something to report or announce, but until then, you can expect us to be silent.

In your particular situation, because I know you are interested in Amazon, I am going to reiterate that Vendio (who is our sister company now, but was still our competitor in June of 2010) has an Amazon integration available right now. You can use it today.

I hope this helps.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.