Skip to main content

Reply to "An Open Letter to Auctiva"

Hear, Hear, I second that. Here are the problems I encounter daily: I press to save a listing or enter a page and instead of it saving or entering the page I am hanked back to the home page again and again and have to sign in. One day I must have signed in 10x. Another one that I was encountering all day yesterday is I type the text for a listing. Everything is left aligned or in a sequential order and when I upload to Ebay or even just preview it and save it and open it to re-edit it, text is skewered all over the place. Yesterday, I had to upload each listing to Ebay then go into Ebay and revise everything because text was either not aligned or actually appearing in another area than where it was originally typed and saved. Today (10/9), I can't upload pics. The page freezes or if it does upload 1 of 7 pics, there is only an "x" where the pics should be. This means that every listing is a painstaking event that takes more than the time to list on Turbolister. However, like most folks I like the fact that I have a template and can upload additional pics without paying extra fees and that is why I go through the *tedious* task of listing through Activa. Another thing, on Ebay half the time the pics of other listings are not showing and all you can see is revolving "pics are loading".
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.