Skip to main content

Reply to "An Open Letter to Auctiva"

quote:
FIX YOUR PROBLEMS OR WE ARE ALL GOING TO LEAVE YOUR SITE...
P.S. THEY ARE PROBABLY GOING TO "BOOT" THIS OFF SOON...I HOPE SELL-IT-NOW-AUCTION-EXPRESS READS THIS AND COMMENTS...

WoW . . . I understand frustration - but I also understand about biting the hand that feeds you. And maybe you should be speaking for yourself only, as I never gave my permission for someone to use me as a manipulation tool to get their problems fixed.

I too have had my problems here - most of my own making and some from inexperience, but the tech support and help here at Auctiva has been FAST - Concerned, very Sincere and A-#1, even when it was ME and not THEM, they walked me through it all.

They've gone above and beyond to help me and more than once . . . compared to how the tech support and help departments at other web sites really didn't even seem to want to get involved or make the effort needed to help out when I was having problems, these people here at Auctiva are WONDERFUL.

I'm not too sure about you, but I'm not still here at Auctiva cause they are pointing a gun to my head - if you get my drift . . . so take a break and think ahead before doing any bashing of people - ON THEIR OWN DIME, who are trying to work out problems of their own also.

As far as ending a thread, the last I knew, this is their site and they can pretty much do that if they want - especially when it is something that is counterproductive to their efforts, and personally I wouldn't want a hysterical person spreading panic on my boat . . . especially if they arn't willing to do something productive like either put on a life jacket and calmly sit out the rough stuff, or God forbid . .. they should grab a bucket and help me bail - in whatever way they can, in a means to help the sum instead of thinking that they are the 'One'.

Also, all those capital letters - that's a lot of hollering and it is giving me a headache, so I will go now, take some aspirin and get back to selling some stuff . . .
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.