Skip to main content

Reply to "An Open Letter to Auctiva"

quote:
They should not want a break. They should want to provide the best service possible at all times and they should expect complaints when they don't.

How can anyone be too wrong when all they are saying is that there doesn't need to be a lot of nastiness going on, that sort of thing IS very distracting for those trying to put forth a positive effort and are working to get things taken care of.

So my apologies, if I stepped on anyones Hysteria, any of the Mob Mentality Thinker's toes . .. or all those "BURN THAT WITCH AT THE STAKE" types who think the solution to problems are to whip the the crowd into a frenzy, driving them into the Community Square grabbing blindly at burnables - wood - gas - matches straw, the Witch's cat with the nice flammable long hair- and they do it.....
"Burn Baby Burn!"
Then it's over .. . No solutions, No fixes, No "Tomorrow's Another Day".
Just a pile of stinkin' burnt witch and her very mad and hairless cat . . .

Shame on you anxious types who know nothing about the chain of command for lodging complaints - for airing frustrations and agreeing to disagree in a respectful "I know you are having problems, and boy, am I having problems" sort of way, and working it out reasonably...not in a way that is distracting, stressful and NOT very entertaining to those of us who see that you arn't going to get the horse across the river by whipping it to death.....

So for those of you who DO think I'm wrong....you can whoop on me for awhile to get your frustrations out....only let those people that are trying to solve your problems do just that -
TRY TO SOLVE PROBLEMS.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.