Skip to main content

Reply to "Any other Shooting Star users here?"

Currently, I am using SMP (Selling Manager Pro). It is included with a featured store. I figure a basic store is $15.95 and a featured store is $49.95 per month. For the extra $34 per month, I get a lister (SMP), sales management (SMP), automation (SMP), 5 more custom store pages, $90 in keywords every quarter, 1,000 promotional email per month, reports and more. It is all in one place and since eBay is one mother of a company, I know it will be there when I wake up everyday.

However, SMP doesn't offer scheduled listing without charging .10 per listing. So far, this isn't an issue. As I list at the same time, on the same days and I'm almost always home to push the button and launch them. Still I want to set up my Auctiva account and use it here and there. Test their reliability and service. So far, their customer service rocks.

Then if I want to go out and schedule my listings I will have Auctiva for free! Free is good, I like free, lol. Also, during the slower months I may drop my featured store and use Auctiva exclusively. So, Auctiva is serving many different needs for a variety of sellers. I really like what I see. So far, so good.

Smile
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.