Skip to main content

Reply to "Any Suggestions?"

quote:
Originally posted by Ozarktools:
OK Donna, give yourself a pat on the back, you sure called this one right.

I prefer money! <smile>

So glad this worked out for you.

I pull customers contact information, too! Alot of times that's all it takes is a phone call to straighten situations out. With 5,0000+ rollover minutes...I don't mind making long distance phone calls to clear things up.

See you can still be a nice guy/gal and do business on eBay.

Here's my email I have saved in a file to use..feel free to tweak it how you'd like to and personalize it for your own use.

Once again, glad to be of help!
Donna
(the nice gal)

Good morning/afternoon/evening,

As of today I have not received payment for the item listed in the subject of this message.

You have been contacted several times and have not responded to emails or contact via eBay messaging.

Please take the time to read the link below - it will explain eBay's stand on bidding and non-payment.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/non-payment.html

What you as a buyer might not know is this...eBay has charged me a fee for your purchase/winning bid.

In order to recoupe those fees, I will have to file Non Paying Bidder in 7 days.

Once I file for my FVCF credit, it will leave a black mark on your account.

Ebay's policy is three strikes and you're out. Suspended indefinitely. I don't want to have this happen to you.

To avoid the actions detailed above, full payment for the auction would be greatly appreciated.

I look forward to shipping your item, and thank you for your business!

Regards,
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.