Skip to main content

Reply to "Anyone else find that their scheduled listings are not posting to ebay?"

I listed a lot of items this evening to my eBay store, starting around 8:00 p.m. EST. Everything was set to post immediately. I just finished up listing about 10:30 p.m., and discovered that none of my listings had posted after about 9:00 p.m., there are about thirty listings waiting in the 'scheduled' section in Auctiva. One listing showed as failed to post, so I rescheduled it.

I'm wondering if this might not be an Auctiva problem, but rather an eBay problem. The eBay discussion boards have had some posts saying eBay is doing a sort of rolling blackout with their servers. From what some have said, they don't have enough servers to meet the demand and thus the rolling blackout sort of thing. They also say there is no way to tell if your listings happen to be offline from looking at them.

If this is true, this might explain why my listings started to post and then one failed (if the server went offline), and the rest are sitting here ready to go.

I didn't have any problems creating these listings with Auctiva, by the way, quick reloading of the pages and images, so I'm doubtful this is an Auctiva problem, I'm really believing it's an eBay problem.

It would be great if someone from Auctiva could clarify what's going on.

Denise
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.