Skip to main content

Reply to "Anyone else having this issue? Image showing not active when it is."

Thanks for that info. I think I would KNOW if I listed through another service. While I may not remember a month ago, this is from 2 days ago a fresh listing. Though I just do not list through ebay, in order to avoid massive confusion on what is ebay and what is auctiva listings.

Honestly, most of the time if I have to revise a listing that is active....I just end the listing costing me 5 cents so I only have to revise it in one place. Well worth the the nickel not to have to do 2 time.

I am feeling like a dog chasing his tail lately...as one support ticket it says problem is it is a "fluke",*fluke is no answer to me) another is something would not work because of an imported listing (auctiva is the one who imported it, as honestly, I never import, except years ago when I started listing on auctiva when all ebay listings were imported to ebay. That instance auctiva imported it and it totally supposedly screwed up the ability to mass change on 1500 listings just simple change like the handling time.

Then I have a lot of support cases waiting on responses for month now.

ARG!!! Going off topic so will SHUT UP before I say something bad!!!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.