Skip to main content

Reply to "Anyone getting kicked off the server?"

Pete - Firefox has several ebay add-ons available. Just do a search for 'ebay' on their add-on page: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/
I haven't used any myself yet, so can't really give a recommendation.

Kim - I have never subscribed to AOL, but have often read of problems with it, not working well with Auctiva is only one example. This may not be a minor soon-to-be-fixed issue, as I have read that AOL has not really been keeping up technologically with the rest of the industry. For example, their email system has had (and may still have) a big problem accepting more than one attachment at a time, due to severely outmoded technology.

Their software has also had negative press in the past for being intrusive and difficult to completely uninstall, as well as making it difficult, or impossible, to sign up with other service providers. Also, there has been really bad press over the extreme difficulty some subscribers have had from customer service reps when these subscribers have tried to discontinue service. Poor handling of subscriber private information has been another recent issue. For me, AOL would not be worth all the hassle.
Last edited by ninthwave
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.