Skip to main content

Reply to "Anyone getting kicked off the server?"

UPDATE: I have used Firefox to do a few listings and everything is going smoothly, at least for now. It will take a little getting used to, but isn't hard at all to navigate your way through it. Thanks for steering me in the right direction!!

(Pete) Nineth-wave & Taz already answered this above. It's really simple...just follow the prompts. There are other ''add-ons'' available, but I am only using the one for eBay - so I really can't comment on them.

(TBows) I am on a new Vista with broadband, and was using IE whenever I couldn't get through with AOL. (I basically use the FREE AOL as my homepage and e-mail) I would suggest trying Firefox, and if it doesn't work for you - just uninstall it. I have a feeling you'll like it though.

(member-8880) I was using IE6 too. Never had any problems with it until recenty...and then, it was nothing BUT problems! Cleared cache, history, cookies, etc - no help! I never upgraded to IE7 because I had heard that was the version that was causing problems, so maybe that would have taken care of my problem. In any case, Firefox seems to be doing the trick (keeping fingers crossed & holding breath!)

Hope this helps...good luck & happy posting to ALL!

Kim

http://stores.eBay.com/a-little-something-special-gifts
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.