Skip to main content

Reply to "Are we down???"

I think the main problem with all the listing services is they all had to upgrade to matching exactly ebays update and all its kind of language format. This created big problems for a lot of services. I think auctiva has gotten a handle on it better than inkfog did. Inkfog is still draging its feet and trying to keep its people in there with ongoing promises that will likely toke a long time to fullfill. Why! because they are not building a credible matching site to ebays update. Auctiva on the other hand has far more done. I wonder how some of the big bucks listing services are doing, probably bumps also. In fact it seems that even ebay is having trouble on and off. Likely some designers sold them on the new better faster markup language idea and they bought it. So we all get some of the problems, including having to get a new browser, in my case, firefox in order for me to fill in the description page. So.... these are the days of putting up with some of this stuff. Simply put, I like the calmer feel of auctiva and the system once one gets it figured out.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.