Skip to main content

Reply to ""Ask the CEO: How Will You Drive Traffic to Auctiva Commerce Stores?""

I've been networking, making new friends and updating old friends.I'm not normally a blogger, but I've become one in several places and have gotten a lot of interest from fellow bloggers.
Word of mouth is the most powerful tool. Posting on other sites and answering questions as well as correcting assumptions (it's going to be an ebay replacement) has generated a lot of discussion.

We're planning on making Auctiva a full time venture by next year, so we're also printing out and distributing business cards.

The message boards here have been so great! I've "met" so many firends and have learned so much. In fact Terri of Terri's Treasures made me feel so welcomed and at home that I put aside my normal skepticism of new ventures and jumped right in with both feet. THAT'S the perfect example of word of mouth. ONE person is all it took to make me feel confident enough to do this. I in turn got my husband interested, and we have gotten a total of 5 people to sign up at Auctiva. One person then got a friend to sign up, so the snowball effect is in place.
So, I'll let Auctiva deal with Google et al, and I'll do what I do best, keep spreading the word. THAT'S the BEST way to drive traffic to Autiva.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.