Skip to main content

Reply to "attention! urgent! virus on auctiva.com; Trojan-Clicker.HTML.IFrame.kr"

quote:
Originally posted by womandi:
I NEVER get viruses, yet as of this a.m I've spent my entire day trying to figure out why I had one when I booted up this a.m. (Auctiva was the last site visited yesterday). I have a big red warning from Norton (this pop-up window won't go away!) it says:

HIGH RISK

trojan.malscript!html

So now I can't work - now what? Is every Auctiva user infected? HOW did this happen?

calm down, I'm pretty sure a lot others have been infected also. I'm using maxthon which tags on to IE's engine. I still can login, get a bunch of alerts and Auctiva is still functioning as it is.

What I suggest, is if you need to do something urgent, just get infected like me and finish up what need to be done on auctiva, close your browser clear your cache and temp files, run a full antivirus AND antispyware scan(spybot, windows defender,etc) and clean up the system.

If not, check for update here until an admin pops up telling us the problem have been fix. I'm sure the support team is fully aware of the situation and working on it asap. Smile
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.