Skip to main content

Reply to "attention! urgent! virus on auctiva.com; Trojan-Clicker.HTML.IFrame.kr"

rubberduckproductions: i saw your post over on the powerseller board. i too thought it was funny how something actually helpful being posted is avoided in favor of high drama. lol.

wingedwolfpsion: right on.

...on my own system.. i haven't gotten a single virus warning through any of this. i use ie and i also use customized auctiva templates....auctiva templates that i have customized to insert larger images imbedded right into the body of my description rather than the sized/super sizeable images that auctiva offers. ....i am wondering if this is why i haven't gotten any virus warnings?? ....what is disturbing is how low sales were tonight. ..guess that means that my potential customers ARE seeing the warnings when they click in to my auctions ..even if i haven't seen any of the warnings on my own system.. ??

...i sure do hope the auctiva team gets this resolved soon. i feel for them. don't you just know they are all about ready to pack it in? ...i say we show them a little support. i wouldn't want to be in their shoes right now.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.