Skip to main content

Reply to "Attn Jeff"

Well, I know I'm still a newbie, but Auctiva has served me well for all my listing needs for the past several months. I know how frustrated you folks must be who depend on your sales for income - mine are more for pin money but I do have $$ invested in my product and get antsy when I can't post. That being said, I have to add that Auctiva is the best service I've found, free or otherwise, and I believe that whenever things go wonky, as they have the past two days, behind the scenes they're all working like crazy trying to clean things up and get us back on line. After all, it's a free service to us, but it's THEIR business and THEIR investment, and I don't believe for a minute they'd deliberately let us sit and stew for no reason while they played bocce ball.
And THAT being said, a little more information from time to time would be nice - it's like when we're held up on the road and by the time we pass through, whatever caused it is gone. A word here and there would ease the pain!
A vote of confidence for Auctiva! They've done so much already - more than anybody else offering a similar service that I know of - and I trust 'em to get us up and running ASAP. And when they're good, which is most of the time, they're so very, very good!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.