Skip to main content

Reply to "Attn Jeff"

quote:
Originally posted by jonprivate:
Fix these blasted Server Error in '/' Application. errors. We can't do anything, I haven't been able to post for the last 3 days. This is noway to run your business. Letting your developers code in production. You should have a test enviroment, and code in there, then when it past the test, and nothing breaks, move it to production. We can't do anything, til you get these dang errors fixed. Your team should be doing nothing else but fixing this issue!!!!

Jim I hate when people say "this is a free service blah blah blah." It doesn't have to be a free service. The website is worthy of making a competitive monthly rate. With that said it's also a service that I choose to run my business from and the reason I run my business from here is because 99% of the time it runs great and they are probably the easiest dite I have ever worked from. It's that 1% when something goes wrong and we get left in the dark that bothers me. Free or not if we are going to choose this iste to run our businesses from then we deserve to be treated fairly. Auctiva brands it's name all over my listings and all over my images. They also have plenty of services that they offer that people have to pay for so no it's really not a free site. And to be honest when I spend a day preparing items to be listed and then come here and can't list properly for a day and a half well I think I have a right to know what is going on. If it's going to cost me money when the people running this site decide to change things around and not test it before hand and make sure it's working perfect that I think I have a right to complain. I did the same thing as you did though and I got it done but it was a real pain. I like this site a lot and don't usually complain except when it really hits the fan. I am not a part time ebayer this is my business. This is my full time job so if auctiva fails that means I fail and the worst thing is there is nothing I can do about it.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.