Skip to main content

Reply to "Attn Jeff"

quote:
Originally posted by SeanC:
For the past hour it's been working. Before that, it was very hit or miss (hence all of my posts on multiple boards). If it was due to maintenance, some sort of notification either here or on the main Auctiva page would be nice.

quote:
Originally posted by Suthrnjewl:
Good morning,

I'm sorry you're experiencing this Beth.

I wanted to let you and Jeff (along with his staff) know that I've been online with Auctiva for the last hour EST tweaking scheduled auctions, adding new ones and more.

Not a single problem.

I'm sorry you're experiencing this Beth..wish I could do something to help you.

I did want the Auctiva staff to know there are no problems on my end of Auctiva.

My Best,
Donna

Call me crazy or anal retentive but to me...one posting would suffice in one place.

As the admin of one message board forum and a mod of another..multiple postings of the same issue in various places are a nightmare for anyone doing customer service.

If there is a problem, I do agree that an Alert would help all to be on the same page.

I've been here a year and love this place. There have been many times I'm online tweaking, uploading pics, or scheduling items and everything is going fine for me..but others are experiencing problems. I can only assume I'm on a different server.

When there is a burp for me while I'm using Auctiva..I move onto my backup..my plan B.

That way there is no time lost nor is my blood pressure rising.

One of the reasons I enjoy Auctiva so much is that I was with another paid third party service before this that was a nightmare and comparison of the services is like night and day.

I hope I'm not being pushy but...Do you have a backup plan in case there are glitches? It helps the blood pressure to always have a backup. If you can't use this service for one reason or another..then move onto plan B.

Just my thoughts on this issue. I'm so sorry you were inconvenienced by the outtage and my hope is for a better rest of the day.

My Best,
Donna
Last edited by suthrnjewl
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.