Skip to main content

Reply to "Auctiva Auction Scheduling..."

I'm not frustrated at all! I have only been a member since Feb, but since that time I've pre-scheduled through Auctiva close to a hundred times.. only ONCE.. have I ever had an auction not post exactly on time.

The drop down "retry" options refer to exactly what you are experiencing. If you want something to post at say.. 5PM AND.. actually schedule it for then.. and for some reason it can't.. it's simply asking you for how long you want it to keep trying.. that's all.

If this doesn't help.. I'd do as CCG suggested. The nice thing about Auctiva support that eB CAN'T do.. is it seems that Auctiva can trace and track what you are doing as you compose and submit an auction. If you're doing something wrong.. they can tell you.

In the example I gave you above.. if Auctiva for one reason or another.. COULDN'T submit your auction at 5PM and you chose 3 hours.. it would keep trying till 8PM. The only thing one has to consider.. is a later time acceptable to YOU.. if it isn't.. then this option is moot.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.