Skip to main content

Reply to "Auctiva Charges? Then Cancel it!"

Firstly - I suppose they got my payment information from the Paypal and eBay accounts they have on file. Honestly I have NO idea what it is for. The only thing I'm using on Auctiva is the scrolling lister and the store listings that I know of. Actually I haven't logged into Auctiva since November - and never had any charges in Oct, Nov or Dec. There's absolutely no detail as to what the charge is for - and as far as I know - I've never received any kind of receipt. It could be a bogus charge I suppose that's not Auctiva at all...but the payee is sales@auctiva.com.

Secondly - I guess I would take it up with Auctiva if I knew how and they weren't so secretive about how to contact customer support. Their contact details and phone message state they don't return support phone calls. Essentially - don't call us.

- So I'm wondering what gives with these folks. IMHO others should be aware of an issue - therfore the post. I have a business too but I'm not going around telling my customers not to contact me.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.