Skip to main content

Reply to "Auctiva.com Site Update 1/11/12"

Hi lookandbuyme,

Thanks for checking back in with us about this. I was able to locate the support case that you filed about this issue and it appears that the representative you were working with assumed that this issue was related to the other problem you mentioned in that case that was causing an error to be returned when you attempted to search the eBay catalog using the “Find Product” tool.

You received a response indicating the problem was resolved and we did not hear back from you after that, but I now realize you were also reporting that the “Catalog Type” option which we added to allow sellers to specify UPC codes with their listings was not showing up for the category.

It appears that “Catalog Type” field is not showing up for any categories that allow you to link items to eBay's product catalog using the “Find Product” option because the UPC codes for those items are sent to eBay with the product details.

However, I can see how that would prevent sellers from entering UPC codes along with products that cannot be found in eBay's product catalog so I will have our development team look into adding that option. I will reopen your previous support case that was filed about this and will update you through that case as additional information is available.

Sorry about the confusion.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.