Skip to main content

Reply to "Auctiva.com Site Update 1/11/12"

Thanks for note, I think I am somewhat confused, as I offered to do in two different support cases but since items were very very similar I figured there may be some connection did in one asking in request if I should do 2 cases, when rep did not say I needed two I assumed one was ok and that they were both addressed.

Also, confused that ebay has option for FIND and UPC and have for quite awhile. Most of the ones I have in this category that I have checked are not in find product area with same exact UPC and picture so can't use those.

Frankly I did not respond back because they are just coming up for relist so had no reason to think this had not been resolved, since rep said it was and the rep on forum also said same.

quote:
Ability to add UPC/ISBN/MPN/EAN to your listings. This optional feature has been available when listing directly on eBay, and we’re glad to be able to support it. Once you have selected a category for your item on the lister page, you will see a new drop-down menu that says “Catalog Type”--select which code/# you will enter and type it into the box that appears.

I could only assume it was done until I went to add the UPC's in listings to relist.

Thanks for your note.. hopefully this can be ironed out so I can take this off my go around list.

Thanks for the update
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.