Skip to main content

Reply to "Auctiva.com Site Update 1/11/12"

auctiva quote: From January ll, 2012

Ability to add UPC/ISBN/MPN/EAN to your listings. This optional feature has been available when listing directly on eBay, and we’re glad to be able to support it. Once you have selected a category for your item on the lister page, you will see a new drop-down menu that says “Catalog Type”--select which code/# you will enter and type it into the box that appears.

Any news on this??? Still NO UPC area? Would love to get my listings done once and be done with them without having to remember which I need to repull and fix at a later date. OR skip items in that category which is what I previously did.

More and more people, myself included, are scanning items UPC's from stores to see if items are cheaper online. I find I use it a few times a week now. Without that UPC our items will not show up in laser scan.

I know there is support case open, however, honestly do not have time to muddle through open cases when others probably have same issue.

Actually was looking for ONE thing tonight on community found it and realized there are many pending most of which I just have been too lazy to relook up.

Thanks for a response on when we may expect this to be updated with ebay system.

Thanks
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.