Skip to main content

Reply to "Auctiva.com Site Update 4/3/2012"

Auctiva...a year has come and gone....can you please tell us what is the status of the ITEM specifics being incorporated into main page?

So one does not have to read entire post to get what I am asking.

This relates somewhat to Rebecca post #2 (loosely relates) so am not cut/pasting that.

Here is what I asked back:

quote:

Item #2 I know this has been asked for on forums and discussed numerous times. It has also been on the feature center suggestion area and now on TO DO list for quite a long time now. But wondering IF by chance this update included NOT having this specifics as a pop-up, just having it incorporated on the main page. Waiting on the pop-up is such a hassle and time consumer and we know time is $$$$$$$$$. I know in past when I have mentioned this they both went hand in hand. Hoping because of slowness issues this will speed up the process.

Here is auctiva rebecca response:

quote:
posted April 04, 2012 10:48 AM Hide Post
Hi Vickie!

The item specifics feature you are referring to is something we'll be adding when we update our lister later this year. Since we have to make a major overhaul of our lister to comply with eBay's new Business & Returns Policies in the coming months, we are holding off on making major updates to the current lister (we'll just have a much-needed new lister later this year.)

Would be nice not to have to wait on that to pop up but for it just to be there...

Thanks for an update...this has been in feature center to do for a couple of years now and been talked about on forums numerous times.
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.