Skip to main content

Reply to "Auctiva.com Site Update 6/11/13"

Hi trinkets,

I'm sorry that my previous post was not sufficiently clear. As I mentioned, the issue which has been causing sellers to have to reselect the “Accepts Offers from Buyers” option when using the “Bulk Relist” tool to relist closed listings which utilized the Best Offer option should now be resolved.

Therefore, if you use the “Bulk Relist” tool to relist closed items which used the Best Offer option, the Best Offer option should persist through the relist process. Also, if you click the “Edit Items” button while using the “Bulk Relist” option to relist items which previously used the Best Offer option, you should also find that the previously selected options related to that feature are prepopulated.

On the other hand, we have only seen the other issue related to this option impact relists of items which did not previously contain the Best Offer option.

For example, if you use the “Bulk Relist” option to relist an item which did not previously use the Best Offer option and you choose to add the Best Offer option during the process, that option might not make it to eBay along with the listing if you schedule the relist instead of using “Relist Now”.

I hope this helps clear things up. If you need any further clarification, please file a support case from under the “Help” tab within your account.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.