Skip to main content

Reply to "Auctiva Description Field is GONE again!"

quote:
Originally posted by May:
My DESCRIPTION FIELD has gone. I can't access it in saved listings, I can't access it in new listings, I can't access it AT ALL no matter what I try. This happened once before, and many people were complaining about it. It isn't just that the field is empty - the field is GONE.

Before posting this message I looked to see if anyone else was having the same problem and can't seem to find anything. Am I the only one?

I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but I recently updated my Firefox browser. I also installed the latest java update from the Adobe site.

I've also tried to log in with IE and could not log in! I click on SIGN IN and nothing happens.

ADDED: Okay... the problem about not being able to sign in using IE was resolved... it wasn't showing the sign in box, which apparently is some kind of java script.

In IE, I *can* see the description field. So the problem must be related to either Firefox 3.0.4 or else to the latest Java update.

Anyone know how to fix this?

I'm using FF 3.0.4 and it's working fine. I'm on Linux though. It sounds to me like the WYSIWYG editor isn't loading. Did you restart your computer after the update?
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.