Skip to main content

Reply to "Auctiva Developers: Please let me pick photos that are not click to enlarge"

Thanks for your reply (even though it's not what I want to hear Smile). Maybe I'm not typical, but my photos are always under 70 kb. I don't need click to enlarge.

When I browse auctions to buy, I never click to enlarge. It's another step and I'm usually in a hurry. So I miss out on what the item looks like in a good size photo. I'm sure I'm not the only one who won't click to enlarge.

I like auctiva because I don't have to use HTML and devise my own templates. I know I can create a template, but that's not why I use Auctiva.

As for all other companies doing it this way, when I used Spare Dollar a year ago, they had some templates without click to enlarge. I haven't looked lately.

Auctiva seems to design their system for the lowest common denominator user. The photos get renamed to an inscrutable string of numbers because Auctiva doesn't trust users to rename their pics as they come off their camera. And the templates limit my picture size. Maybe you should consider that some of your users are not dumbbells. Many of us give our photos unique names and many of us keep our jpg size small.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.