Skip to main content

Reply to "Auctiva down again? Another Update?"

But Tom I've done all that and I have to keep doing it everyday just so things load up properly. I do not surf the net. I list on ebay and use auctiva and use email. All I'm saying there has to be something with auctiva that keeps causing this. I'm not the only one. We shouldn't have to keep doing these procedures everytime we want to list, view our listings, or just surfing auctiva's site. And the only problems we all have are the things LINKED to Auctiva. I've checked other computers, check different connections, other people post the same problem it just proves/shows that something that you might not have uncovered is affecting it this way.

I know you guys/gals are constantly working on bugs which is great! All I'm saying that maybe you should take some time and try to figure out why this is happening. If this keeps happening your going to get alot of frustated people and then you have people leaving. I'm only posting the problems I have so that you can fix them. Thats what this forum is all about. I'm trying not to sound "bitc*y" and other the few problems I have I think Auctiva is great but could be GREATER. So please don't take this as ranting and raving whining seller.

Said my peace hope it hasn't offended anyone.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.