Skip to main content

Reply to "auctiva gallery ebay header picture problems"

Hi Folks,

Had a problem with the gallery image on a new listing last night and ebay support had me "refresh" the image this morning and after two attempts, it worked. I'm using Gallery Plus and was getting errors on the enlarge pop-up on the gallery image. Here's what they told me to do to refresh or reload....

Go to the ebaY Site Map. In the center column under SELL, click on "Change Your Item's Gallery Image". You'll immediately have to verify it's you with a Sign in to your Account screen. It will next take you to a "Change Your Item's Gallery Picture" screen, where you enter the ebaY item number, i.e. the auction number. That will take you to a screen to where you can change the picture. However, you can also simply change to current, i.e. reload/refresh it with change button using same URL to the Auctiva webserver image. It took a second try to get the problem picture to load. If you get alot of RED ERROR messages (don't freek!), try again. Apparently, Auctiva has a picture webserver that's not always responding. This only happened once on 4 Plus and 7 regular gallery last night, so it's rare. However, this retry does get the job done (eventually) for a problem pic. If that doesn't work, I'd try a support case with Auctiva and let them know which pic is having the problem.

Dan
Last edited by danno
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.