Skip to main content

Reply to "Auctiva Hosted Images Not Showing Up for Some Users"

I have had at least another 40 or 50 items that were originally posted via Auctiva in the last 3 days...per your email of Tues. 15th, you said that there were no more photos in my deletion folder and therefore no more photos would be deleted... Unfortunately, when I tried to relist more items..no photos. If there weren't any photos in my deleted file...why were the photos for all of these items deleted... I didn't delete them... I am trying my best not to start cussing...
Does Auctiva have any clue how long it takes to completely take photos and relist hundreds...thousands of items??? This is costing people like me a lot of money!!!
Why can't Auctiva quit deleting our photos!!! We pay you to store our photos on your website and you keep deleting them!!! Honestly, after more than month of this nonsense, and probably hundreds of listing that I now have to completely relist one-by-one... I am madder than Hell about this!! In time and relisting fees, you are costing me lots of money and time. You didn't delete any photos before we began to have them stored on your website...why are you deleting them now that we pay to have them stored there???
Last edited by headco
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.