Skip to main content

Reply to "Auctiva Image Uploader Not Working"

Auctiva Support responded to me yesterday....
They stressed that Auctiva is "optimized to work with the latest version of Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox". They asked me to go into "Internet Options" from "Tools" Menu and click "Advanced". Then, they asked that I click "Restore Advanced Settings" button, followed by "Apply" and then "OK". I did this and followed their enusing directions, shutting down, etc. When I went back into Auctiva - Guess What? The same problem with not being able to Upload Photos from "My Pictures". They said if this did not work I should uninstall and reinstall Internet Explorer. Well, I already did that with both IE8 and 9 with no help. My Auctiva, as I stated earlier, works only when I access through Google Chrome at this point. A Community member helped me out with fonts and that is fine now. BUT WHAT CHANGED TO CAUSE EVERYONE TO HAVE THESE PROBLEMS IN THE FIRST PLACE? Auctiva Support also said they were able to create a listing with my photos. My problem is that I cannot access "My Pictures" not the ones that are alredy downloaded which they used.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.