Skip to main content

Reply to "auctiva is down?"

Yep, I'm back up and running too. Listed one item tentatively and all went through fine. No virus warnings for me... ? Maybe I missed it... I just left Auctiva alone for a few hours... I'm all virus checked and latest updates/patches for everything I could think of and no problems here.

However, I agree whole-heartedly regarding a response from Auctiva for these recently increasing problems, or at the very least something a little better than a genericly sympathetic boxed and wrapped auto-reply.

I certainly understand that at the point when the site started falling down earlier today the development team at Auctiva were most likely in scramble mode to find out what was happening, but now it's back up and apparently working normally again, why no mass email to subscribers with some sort of explanation for us.

I for one would appreciate any information from Auctiva as to whether the problems related to recent version updates of Firefox or Java for example. Or does the latest patch from our mate Bill G. have something to do with it? It would be nice to know...
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.