Skip to main content

Reply to ""Auctiva Launches Photo Contest""

Well, the next time you have a "PHOTOGRAPHY" contest get photographers as judges! At least my buyers have spoken;

Quick question, you take phenomonal pictures. Are you using a macro lense and if so are you using a flash or strong studio lighting. I ask because A I sell on ebay and am always looking for photo tips and B I am doing a project on GiJoe and need to improve my photos. Any tips regarding proper lighting especially, F-stop, ASA, white balance etc. would be greatly appreciated.thanks

Well, you made some good photos, better than most.

hello, Nice radio. Are there any cracks, hairlines or chips to the case? By the way, your images are just beautiful! What kind of camera did you use to get those images? Please let me know. Thanks!

Not a question, but a comment. Now why can't ALL eBay sellers have such clear photos? You can practically reach out and touch each medal, and your photos are miles better than the typical blurred and poorly composed fluff that people throw out to eBay to sell their stuff. It's amazing that people just don't get it that if you can't see the item, you ain't gonna pony up the bucks to bid on it. Good luck, Tom

I concentrate mostly on radios, and felt I took some of the best damned pix of radios till I saw your Catalin

what kind of camera do you use your pictures are close and clear? randy

Awesome photos, wish everyone would do that.

actually not a question---wanted to compliment you on the great pics!! I am actually shopping for the Hull gingerbread men---but your pig caught my eye. I am new to ebay, so am a bit overwhelmed, but just wanted to compliment you!

wow! no question...just a comment. I'm the one who earlier commented on your great pix---looks like it paid off on the piggy bank

PS..Your photos are KILLER!! probably some of the best on ebay that I've ever seen!DARRELL

You did a great job photographing it, too BTW

Hello Wow I like the pictures

No question just a firm handshake for a set of truly superb photographs! This is with no hesitation the finest set of photos I've seen to date on eBay. These set the standard or "benchmark" if you prefer. Nice job, keep it going. George W.----Pennsylvania

Hi,
Great photos -- exceptional detail & clarity.

Wonderful pics! You didn't mention does he still talk? Thanks

Hey there! Great photos!

I wish all the auctions on ebay had this nice of a lay out in pictures. It lets the buyer see what he/she is bidding on and lets the seller get a much better price for a good quality item (such as this one).

Very nice & balanced photographs, very impressive. thanks

I wanted to compliment you. Best pics I have ever seen on ebay!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.