Skip to main content

Reply to "Auctiva needs some NICE Christmas templates!"

Hate to resurrect this again but with holidays coming...figure I will ask so there may be time to plan some. Any chance of subbing out templates again. The company that did them before did a FANTASTIC JOB I thought. I did notice a couple of what I believe are new.

My main thought is no words on them...like CLEARANCE SALE; Sale, 50% off (most would forget to change that one back) Super Sale (again, most will not remember to change back & limits use) Welcome; Welcome to my listing, Baby, New Arrival. (some of those templates could be used by anyone if they did not have writing on them. The blue and brown baby one I have pulled several times to use...as they matched item I was listing. But kind of hard to use a BABY one on an adult womans suit. I think words limit their use.

Even if some of the popular templates used with just a color change would be great. Frankly I like the semi- plain and non fru-fru ones. (some are pretty busy and take away from the item (example for me...the cherry one). just my thought others may LOVE it!

I am sure this is not top of the HOT list...but figure since they were done outside last time it may not take away from regular staffing if done same way.

Just a thought....
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.