Skip to main content

Reply to "Auctiva Notifications Update #2 - Thanks for Nothing"

Hi EB,

Thank you for sharing your feedback, and I'm sorry to hear about the inconveniences this change is causing you.  I understand you used the eBay listing number as a way to keep a record of the item.  As you noted in your comment, you can still navigate to the Active Listings page and copy the listing number from there.  However, if you'd like to bypass that step, I'd suggest adding a unique Stock Keeping Unit value to your listing which you could use for record keeping. 

When creating a new listing in Auctiva, you can add a unique SKU value into the SKU field, located just below the title section of the 1 Page Lister.  This SKU value can be any combination of letters and numbers that you define. 

Then, once you post the listing to eBay, you'll see the SKU value reflected on the Auctiva Active Listings page, as well as the eBay Listings page.

Additionally the SKU is also reflected on the Auctiva Sales page, and you can also search by SKU on the eBay Orders page. 

Again, I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience this change has caused you, but I do appreciate the feedback you've shared.   I hope that using the SKU field can help your record keeping process, but please let me know if you have any other questions or feedback. 

Kindest regards,

Natasha

Attachments

Images (4)
  • SKU field on the 1 Page Lister
  • SKU value is reflected on the Active Listings page
  • SKU value is reflected on the eBay Listing page
  • SKU value is reflected on the eBay Sales page
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.