Skip to main content

Reply to "Auctiva PLEASE step up"

Hi 8880, I see no reason for anyone to be offended or jump all over you. You raise some excellent points here. My point is even if the Newbies do not read it, it is there and they cannot complain that they were not given an idea of what to expect since it is not clearly posted. In a litigious society such as our I am truly surprised that this has not occurred to Auctiva management that they are leaving a HUGE door open for something of this sort. As a regular here on the boards you know how we are constantly barraged with "Lost Listings" "Maintenance Issues" etc...

Would'nt it be nice to have a place to send these people to for answers rather than the redundancy of trying to answer each post with basically the same answer?

it would also put a stop mostly to people that as you say
quote:
have a tendency to jump in without getting their feet wet first
coming to the boards and complaining that nowhere does it say anything about .....
Thank you for your input on this. I hope more people will post to this and maybe wake Auctiva management up to the need to address this once and for all.

BTW I too when I initially signed up I was one of the ones who
quote:
have a tendency to jump in without getting their feet wet first

This led to me the community boards and rather than slamming Auctiva becoming an active community member and trying to help out.
I have found more help on here than on any discussion board I have posted to previously
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.