Skip to main content

Reply to "Auctiva PLEASE step up"

I read all the suggestions. I don't feel I need to, or owe, a reply to every post or question. I take all suggestions into consideration. There is no way everyone will always agree with my decisions.

We keep track of the number and time of registrations and cancellations and there have been no problems with either maintenance or eBay 's hiding listings. I check those stats daily.

We could tattoo the answers to most of these questions on peoples foreheads when they register and they'd still ask.

We have a lot of customers, and there is a certain percentage, that won't ever do anything to help themselves. Instead they always go straight to a live person, whether that is our support request form, live chat, phone, or this message board. And that is ok. That is why we have all those methods of support. To keep costs controlled and ensure critical support needs are met most quickly it's always appreciated if customers first search for a solution in one of our other methods first that don't require a human to reply.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.