Skip to main content

Reply to "Auctiva PLEASE step up"

Hi member_8880, bit more time available this evening (UK time), I cannot comment on Auctiva's checkout as I have not used it yet.

However I can agree with the rest of your post, I think only the won't read, why should I, it's supposed to be easy brigade will object or be offended but then they probably don't read these boards either Roll Eyes thier loss. Smile

Unfortunately someone saying thier site is easy leaves the doors open for complaints, such a statement must assume a certain level of expertise whether it be beginner or advanced or professional. Unfortunately these days anyone who can turn on a PC reckons to be computer literate and in an increasingly overprotective spoon feeding society I reckon things will get much worse as applications and system complexity increases.

Certainly some questions show no interest in reading the basics and are just not worth answering, "give it all to me for nothing as I cannot be bothered". Well tough on them, I hope they put more effort into listing content (images and description, postage) and after sales, (packing, posting and customer satisfaction) I doubt it as is blatantly obvious on eBay every day Frown
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.