Skip to main content

Reply to "Auctiva PLEASE step up"

Hi everybody,
Been reading this thread with great interest!
First a few pleasantries...Taz, congrats on your first 'pink slap'... Trust me it only hurts for a little while Big Grin
Choo, nice to see you again, was wondering where you were.

I have to agree with EVERYBODY, every single post has merit and good ideas, I really have nothing to add right now. Actually, I thought booklady had a good idea, but again, it comes down to NO ONE WANTS TO READ ANYTHING. I took all the tutorials when I first signed up, I am well versed with Ebay & Paypal policies (that helped too), but if I have a question I just do a search on these boards and I find my answer, voila! I am probably the most computer illiterate person I know, but I always have to think, if a person like me can figure this stuff out why can't everyone else?? (Choo, big 'duh' goes to me, you really lost me in one of your posts Smile because I know nothing about computers) But I can read and follow Auctiva's instructions, and I get by just fine. I think most of it is common sense, which is something I guess not everyone has.........Listing auctions is alot of work sometimes, but it should be fun too. Like they say 'knowlege is power'. Will be keeping an eye on this thread Smile
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.