Skip to main content

Reply to "Auctiva PLEASE step up"

Bumping the thread and bringing it back on track with my ORIGINAL post.
quote:
Let me start by saying I am not slamming the service! I love it, however the ongoing problem of newbies coming and running away because their auctions disappear for indexing and losing listings due to maintenance is crazy! A simple fix from Auctiva would be to CLEARLY post some of the known issues that Newbies may experience in a readily accessible place. My suggestion would be a page that comes up when signing up for the service that clearly details issues and provides the answer to the problem.Maintenance is a particular bone of mine.
Every Thursday night without fail someone new and many times experienced users complain about maintenance. I posted a rather scathing reply 2 Thursdays ago.
Last night I spent several hours of my own time trying to help someone with an issue that eBay was blaming on Auctiva. I was on the eBay discussion board until after 3 AM last night.

I notice that Jeff made it to the thread and posted and would like to thank him for his concern and answers.

But damage control after the fact is not the answer.

Please I reiterate get some system set up that explains to Newbies how Auctiva works what they can and cannot expect. It is preposterous to expect the Community to constantly defend Auctivas integrity when they refuse to Address a simple issue such as this.
In case you think I have not been around Auctiva much I used it as a paying customer under another SN in 2001 and 2002. This issue has been broached countless times and so far nothing.

Remember one disgruntled customer does more damage to a companies reputation than 100 satisfied users can repair.

Simple math would prove that addressing these issues prior to someone signing up would go MILES towards overall satisfaction not mention improving Auctiva's bottom line!

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.