Skip to main content

Reply to "Auctiva please warn potential clients about eBays hijack checks"

Hi Taz, regarding pulling all listings for an anti-hijack check some Auctiva newbies do throw in the towel then post the fact on here, it's a bit late then.

Certainly support seems to have come back from their hol's with renewed vigour this week but yes even comments I made upwards in passing failed to be picked up so I started this thread and wow hasn't it created a stir Roll Eyes

I really do not know what the problem is afterall if it's the policy adopted by eBay with all 3rd party listers then why not mention it.

Or ... perhaps .... it isn't ... ssshhh ! Eek

Regards indexing well, sounds like eBay not wanting to invest so assuming once again that applies to all I don't think Auctiva really needs to warn of that. The joining check yes so that new clients of Auctiva can time their 'offline' period for a quiet sales day(s) must be beneficial.

I wonder how many have said to their friends Eek and put them off even thinking of joining, please listen Auctiva as we satisfied (so far) clients have to keep handing out the vallium posts on your behalf Frown
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.