Skip to main content

Reply to "Auctiva running sluggish..."

Sell it now, Go back on the boards and look at all the Sundays or anytime they have had a crash and you will get your answer. They have been horrible about keeping people informed when things go wrong. You will also find the people that tell us whiners not to complain that this is a free service and Auctiva is doing a great job. Well, these part time sellers need to realize that we put alot of trust in this "world class company" as they say it, and every other Sunday or anytime they go down or take 3 times longer for updates, this cost us sellers alot of time and money, real bad when pictures do not show up on end of auction day. I have not seen them advertise this service to be for the small and occasional seller. I personally cannot complain about their support, I have always gotten a reply quickly, sometimes just generic but I did get it quick. They just need to learn to inform us on the boards occasionally, that would do wonders for us people freaking out that are stuff is not listing or no pics. I will say, when up and running right, Auctiva is a great listing service and easy to use. Thats all I have to say.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.