Skip to main content

Reply to "Auctiva running sluggish..."

true, true rlfuchs.....communication is key. and i too love auctiva and the frills that come with it...it just gets so darn IRRITATING reading through all these stupid hate-mails and sometimes all-too-nasty remarks by some folks on here about the service.

i may have the same thoughts and frustrations, but all the negativity just gets the natives in an uproar. if auctiva would simply communicate and keep ups informed, these stupid forums would actually be more beneficial to the users trying to learn some tricks and trades to the software, rather than be...."let's go read the latest gossip in the forums"..it's truly gotten out of hand!

i just wish auctiva jeff and mike would realize the scope of 'not responding' has on the effects of its members. granted the forums are a place to communicate amongst its users, but they're NOT suppose to be open pages for junky comments.

you have one side of the name-bashing hatemailers who try to distroy this software group....then you have the opposite side of love auctiva lets hold hands and sing coombiya together (yeah, i'm sure i spelled that wrong - lol) and ask you to just rollover and take it where the sun-don't-shine because the software is free group. 2 definite extremes of course, but sadly that's all you read on here.

i'd like to say i fall in the middle of those users that truly enjoy working with this software, appreciate the efforts that auctiva puts forth in features and benefits, but find it disheartening when they (auctiva) won't simply reply to our concerns of functionality.

i go through these forums looking to see what's new and often answer other customers questions on "how to" issues...that's what the forums are for! a place for us to get together, share tips and ideas, and help the occassional newbie get started or to show your fellow seasoned user some tricks that you us e....not the name-bashing place it has become!

we get swept up in the name-calling every now and again, but come on folks, these forums have become gossip pages, not the useful resources they are meant to be!

*sigh* Frown ok, enough lecturing....lol. i'm off to work on some listings *hopefully* Wink and drink me a nice cup of cocoa as it's freakin nippy out...and i love it...reminds me of home *sniff, sniff*

so good luck to all....take a chill pill for those of you that need it...i understand and appreciate your frustrations, but getting this p-o'd only raises your blood pressure....lifes too short for that Smile
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.