Skip to main content

Reply to "Auctiva Site Crawling"

Hi Community,

I'm sorry to hear that the Auctiva website is loading slower than usual for you, but we are not aware of any technical problems that would account for the behavior you have both described here. I'm afraid this is not something that we are going to be able to "fix" from our end of things.

If you are not seeing similar slowness with any other websites, it is likely that there is a bottleneck somewhere on the connection path between your ISP and our systems that has caused the change in load times you have noticed in which case you may just have to wait for things to improve on their own.

However, there are a few things you can try such as restarting your computer, clearing your browser cache and then restarting your browser, or trying a different browser that may cause you to see some improved performance.

I’ll also mention your reports to our IT team and will update this thread if we do become aware of anything on our end that may be contributing to this. Thanks for posting your observations.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.